Condos & Townhouses for Sale near Hawthorn Place UBC
1001 2688 WEST Mall in Vancouver: University VW Condo for sale in "PROMONTORY" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2769617
1001 2688 WEST Mall University VW Vancouver V6T 2J8$1,398,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,132 sq. ft.105 m2Comfort! View! Location! This E-N-W facing Corner unit features an innovative floor plan w/2 bdrms, 2 baths, 1 open office can easily change to the 3rd bdrm&floor-ceiling windows to bring outside in. Wake up with morning sunlight shining through the forest leaves! Enjoy coffee on 2 large balconies overlooking the 180-degree sweeping view of OCEAN&MOUNTAIN&FOREST! Luxuriate in the oversized tub of your spa-like bath! Aptly named PROMONTORY, it soars solitary on the ocean banks of the SW coast of the UBC peninsula, higher than an adjoining forest-conservation acreage; surrounded by Beaches, forest walking Trails of Pacific Spirit Park, famous Botanical Gardens, Golf course & a dozen UBC sports fields. A quasi monument to nature! Walk to UBC campus, U-Hill Secondary&Norma Rose P Elementary. More detailsListed by Interlink Realty
6290 EAGLES Drive in Vancouver: University VW Townhouse for sale (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2776174
6290 EAGLES Drive University VW Vancouver V6T 0A3$2,690,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,813 sq. ft.261 m2Unique Townhome featured three floor with Basement Den located in core main UBC campus. Steps away from the community center. one of Largest townhome in this community, Separate entrance from the backlane to the suite and separate entrance from the front to the a suit featured in-suit bathroom or can be a Den your choice(That means Two suite in the mainfloor Potentially two mortgage helpers).Spacious and wide open living room, dinner room and kitchen located on SECOND FLOOR + outdoor patio. On third floor, the vaulted ceiling in Master bedroom, additional two bedrooms shared one washroom. The gorgeous skylight bring a lot of nature light to the hall way. The basement unit can be a family room or yoga room or additional storage. Your choice. Don't miss it out. More detailsListed by Nu Stream Realty Inc.
From high rise condos to townhomes, Hawthorn Place neighbourhood provides a wide variety of housing options. A relatively new neighbourhood completed in 2007, Hawthorn Place consists of 709 residential units, of which 353 units are leasehold family housing, 229 units are faculty and staff rental housing, and 127 units are faculty and staff co-development housing.
A mid-campus location with an activity level in-between the quiet serenity of Chancellor Place and the hustle-bustle of East Campus, Hawthorn Place is ideal for many, including families with children. Hawthorn Place in UBC is near UBC Sauder School of Business, Medical, Pharmaceutical, and Dental School. UBC Medical, Pharmaceutical, and Dental Schools are within 10 minutes of walking distance.
Features to enjoy
Hawthorn Place amenities include proximity to UBC's Botanical Garden and centre of plant research, Thunderbird Stadium, Forintek Canada Corporation, UBC's tennis and fitness centre, Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Saltspring Organic Coffee House, The Robert Osbourne Centre with UBC's Activekids and Changing Aging Programmes, trails to Tower Beach and Wreck Beach, and the Shaughnessy Golf and Country Club.
With its pedestrian paths and cycling routes , three parks –including a new community green space, Jim Taylor Park – Hawthorn Place has much to offer young families. Affluent professionals are equally attracted to the neighbourhood and the cachet of Promotory Place, where Gordon Campbell, 34th Premier of British Columbia, once lived on the 18th floor.
The neighbourhood also contains The Old Barn Community Centre, which was designed to resemble the Horse Barn that originally stood in its place. The centre’s amenities for neighbourhood residents include:
- an adjacent kids play area
- an exercise room
- two programmable meeting rooms
- a neighbourhood living room
- John Young Lounge
- The Community Centre Office
- Bean Around the World coffee shop
Located right next to the UBC Botanical Gardens, Promotory Place’s two- and three-bedroom condos include luxurious high-end finishes, access to a fitness center, 24-hour concierge service and floor-to-ceiling windows that offer residents of upper floor units breathtaking, unobstructed water and mountain views of Georgia Strait, the Gulf Islands and English Bay.
Features of the neighbourhood include a greenway that connects pedestrians from the academic core to Thunderbird Stadium; a new community green space, Jim Taylor Park; and local commercial services.
Other UBC Neighbourhoods: Hampton Place, East Campus, Chancellor Place, Lelem Village, Wesbrook Village
Hawthorn Place Real Estate Prices (2022)
Average Sold Price
Average Sold Price/Sqft
|1 Bedrooms||$800,000||741 sqft||$1,080/sqft|
|2 Bedrooms||$1,019,400||984 sqft||$1,037/sqft|
|3 Bedrooms||$1,502,250||1,356 sqft||$1,095/sqft|
|4 Bedrooms||$2,508,000||2,724 sqft||$921/sqft|