UBC Freehold Townhouses & Condos for Sale

Forgot password Extend Verify Contact
No listings found.
Data was last updated March 4, 2024 at 01:10 AM (UTC)

Freehold properties at UBC are few and far between and thus highly desirable within this vibrant parkland community.

Surrounded by pristine forests and magnificent ocean views, UBC is considered a rural community. Despite being a mere 22-minute drive from downtown Vancouver, UBC properties are not located in the City of Vancouver. When you own property in a rural area, you will receive your property tax notice from the province's Surveyor of Taxes Office every June, and pay your property taxes directly to the province.

Within UBC, the majority of the Condos and Townhouses are Leasehold properties. Only two streets within UBC neighbourhood have Freehold properties: Acadia Road and Kings Road.

Owning a home on the University Endowment Lands means becoming part and parcel of the area’s rich and unique history, and owning a piece of one of the "jewels" of Metro Vancouver. The land itself is important to both residents and visitors in the Lower Mainland, and owning a part of it means investing in a lasting legacy to safeguard the beauty and natural setting of this greenbelt for future generations.

To read more about the area’s urban planning and infrastructure, top-rated schools and exceptional amenities, please see Why buy a property at UBC? on our UBC Condos for Sale page.

Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.